All students must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). A paper copy of the application can be picked up at any Northeast Tech campus, or students can electronically submit one through the Federal Student Aid website. Use Northeast Tech code 012473 when submitting your FAFSA.
13th Year Scholarship
This scholarship is only valid during the year following high school graduation. Eligible students should complete the 13th Year Scholarship application and submit it to your high school principal or counselor for completion. This application is not complete without a principal's or counselor's signature. The scholarship will cover the cost of tuition for a maximum of 1050 hours of instruction. A $75 supply fee does apply.
Who may receive a 13th Year Scholarship:
- Any individual graduating from a Northeast Tech partner school (Alternative Education included)
- Home Educated Students in Northeast Tech District
- Thunderbird Youth Academy Graduates
- Any and all Private or Church School graduates within Northeast Tech District
The award is dependent upon meeting the following criteria:
- Having at least a 2.0 GPA on your final high school transcript. (please have final transcript sent to Northeast Tech after graduation)
- Having no more than four (4) absences during any grading period during the year that the individual is attending Northeast Tech
- Maintain at least a 2.5 grade average in the Career Major chosen by the student
Any student who does not meet this criteria for a grading period will be placed on probation for the following grading period. If a student violates probation the award will be revoked and the student will be responsible for the cost of completing the training.
This Foundation Scholarship application must be completed and returned with requested documentation to your Student Advisor at the campus you will be attending. These awards are need-based and only cover expenses directly related to the program of study.
- Enrolled in a career major at Northeast Tech
- Enrolled in approved certification short term course at Northeast Tech
- Have financial need determined using the Federal Financial Aid Application
- Make academic progress as stated in student handbook
- Student Services will verify enrollment and academic progress
- Candidate's application and status will be reviewed by the Financial Aid office
- Candidate will be notified if eligible
Practical Nursing Scholarship (Nursing Students)
Practical Nursing students at all four of Northeast Tech's campuses are eligible to apply for the Practical Nursing Scholarship. This application must be completed and returned with requested documentation to the Practical Nursing office at the campus the student attends. The application is open all year. To be eligible, you must be enrolled in Northeast Tech's Practical Nursing program.
ESA Foundation Grants
Individual Grants: Applications reviewed quarterly
Develop skills for career advancement; or training programs to update or maintain employment credentials; or attend educational training sessions to advance professional skills.
Vocational Training Grants:
Individual Grants: Applications reviewed every six months
Completing requirements for obtaining trade apprenticeships or certification; or obtaining necessary equipment for completing training programs/apprenticeships; or promoting programs and skills for training in the fine arts.