Agriculture Business Management
Learn how to:
- Keep accurate records that strengthen decisions
- Analyze financial statements
- Understand markets and how they affect your business
- Plan for the future
- Better utilize computers and technology
- Determine the cost of production for each enterprise
- Develop tax strategies that benefit your operation
The Agriculture Business Management program at NT is approved by the state division of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) to provide required financial training and education classes to beginning and current farmers that receive direct loans or guaranteed loans through Farm Service Agency.
Call today to reap the benefits of the customized instruction in the Agriculture Business Management program.
483 Airport Road
Pryor, OK 74361