- $5,900 for in-district students
- $8,300 for out-of-district students
- Costs include tuition as well as equipment fees.
- Our 13th year tuition waiver applies for in-district students, which would cover $3,000. However, students will still be responsible for the equipment fees.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
For more information, please complete and submit this online form.
In order to be considered for admission ONE of the following requirements must be met:
1. ACT Math subscore: minimum 17
2. High School GPA: minimum 2.75
3. Earned Associate Degree or Higher
4. TABE Math Test: passing score.
All students must be graduated from high school and 18 years old or older before they begin their coursework.
In addition to one of the above requirements, prospective students must also participate in a one-on-one interview with the Lineman Coordinator/Instructor
Once admitted to the program students must provide the following:
1. Copy of Valid Driver's License
2. Copy of Medical Coverage (or) Tribal Coverage