The annual wage for an electrical lineman is $60,000+ and the job is in high-demand, especially in Northeast Oklahoma. To meet the growing need in the workforce, we've started a new electrical lineman training program at our Pryor Campus.
This program is 12 months, and the classes meet from 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The course will be a total of 1460 hours. These classes consist of a combination of classroom coursework and hands-on training ranging from general safety and CDL preparation to pole climbing skills and equipment operation.
- $5,900 for in-district students
- $8,300 for out-of-district students
- Costs include tuition as well as equipment fees.
- Our 13th year tuition waiver applies for in-district students, which would cover $2,000. However, students will still be responsible for the equipment fees.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
For more information, please complete and submit this online form.